четверг, 6 июня 2013 г.

#methswag

alyossan: I remember the first time someone told me to keep Mace in my purse for self-defense, I...

alyossan:

I remember the first time someone told me to keep Mace in my purse for self-defense, I thought they were talking about an actual fucking medieval weapon mace.

I wish that had actually been what they were talking about because that sounds badass as hell. Getting attacked by some dude? I DON'T THINK SO MOTHERFUCKER

image

The horrible moment when you can feel someone losing interest in you

The horrible moment when you can feel someone losing interest in you

ernbarassing: my favorite part of shopping is the tears and frustration

ernbarassing:

my favorite part of shopping is the tears and frustration

gorillamunchies: breaking a sweat from running such a good blog

gorillamunchies:

breaking a sweat from running such a good blog

best-of-funny: funtolivetheillusion: frak-attack: neptunepirat...



best-of-funny:

funtolivetheillusion:

frak-attack:

neptunepirate:

image

ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-nana ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-nana

image

banana-ah-ah (ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-nana) potato-na-ah-ah (ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-nana) banana-ah-ah (ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-nana)

image

togari noh pocato-li kani malo mani kano chi ka-baba, ba-ba-nana

image

yoh plano boo la planonoh too ma bana-na la-ka moobi talamoo

image

ba-na-na ba-ba (ba-ba-ba-ba-banana) POH-TAAA-TOH-OH-OH (ba-ba-ba-ba-banana)

image

togari noh pocato li kani malo mani kano chi ka-ba-ba, ba-ba-naNAAAHHHH!!!

image

Admit it. You tried to sing along. 

X

Photo



Me: gets nervous a year before a planned event

Me: gets nervous a year before a planned event

i show my affection to my friends by gently bullying them

i show my affection to my friends by gently bullying them

mom: are you on drugs?

mom: are you on drugs?
me: 私は今の薬です

i jUST FUCKING STEPPED ON A LIZARD 

i jUST FUCKING STEPPED ON A LIZARD 

that-stupid-tardis-sound: people who know me both on the internet and in real life must be so...

that-stupid-tardis-sound:

people who know me both on the internet and in real life must be so confused

date: 7 reasons to date a British boy 1. His accent 2. His accent 3. His accent 4. His accent...

date:

7 reasons to date a British boy

1. His accent

2. His accent

3. His accent

4. His accent

5. His accent

6. His accent

7. and oh his accent

can i just kill youtube ads

can i just kill youtube ads

Dad: Why are your eyes so red, son?

Dad: Why are your eyes so red, son?
Son: I smoked weed, dad
Dad: Don't lie to me, you were crying because you are a faggot

suzuharatoji: WHEN SOMEBODY TELLS YOU THAT YOU AND THE PERSON YOU LIKE WOULD BE CUTE TOGETHER

suzuharatoji:

WHEN SOMEBODY TELLS YOU THAT YOU AND THE PERSON YOU LIKE WOULD BE CUTE TOGETHER

image

bluepac: what if there was no backspace key and you had to live with your mistakes forever

bluepac:

what if there was no backspace key and you had to live with your mistakes forever

tinychatter: imagine reading a book of all the lies you've told

tinychatter:

imagine reading a book of all the lies you've told

sleepthroughthealarm: i just typed "the perks of being a waffle" instead of wallflower

sleepthroughthealarm:

i just typed "the perks of being a waffle" instead of wallflower

image

Photo



somehow all i can see on my dashboard are quality

somehow all i can see on my dashboard are quality

1 комментарий:

  1. Are you looking for free Facebook Followers?
    Did you know you can get these ON AUTO-PILOT AND TOTALLY FREE by using Like 4 Like?

    ОтветитьУдалить