среда, 5 июня 2013 г.

My Bimbo Journey

sluttymilfwhores: share-bare: Swimsuits like this only serve...



sluttymilfwhores:

share-bare:

Swimsuits like this only serve to accentuate the wearer's nudity.  Some nudists try to insist that nudity isn't sexual.  I strongly disagree, believing that being naked around other people in a public place, such as a beach, exposing your genitals for all to see, is always sexual.  But even if they were right; is there any doubt that this young slut is bringing attention to her tits and pussy?  On a beach, would it be long before some stud approached her with sex on his mind?  How easy it is to pull the tiny strips of fabric aside to expose her cunt to his view and his touch?


Slut

Great swimsuit, great caption. I can't top it so I'm not going to try. #bad bimbo

iwanttobeafirefly: "i want to be a Firefly, Sir." [ Follow /...













iwanttobeafirefly:



"i want to be a Firefly, Sir."


[ Follow / Submit / Ask ]

Bimbos question: have any if you ever had cum come out your nostrils?! This is a new one on me.

eagerteens: Playing a new game with the girl next door So...



eagerteens:

Playing a new game with the girl next door

So accommodating. Her parents had brought her up well.

gladdyoucame: I'm glad you came… Love these knickers. Any...



gladdyoucame:

I'm glad you came…

Love these knickers. Any backless knickers are my faves right now, but mine are all backless at the top. These up the game.

alinabrina: therealchipwillis: Patton ugh perfect! let's be...



alinabrina:

therealchipwillis:

Patton

ugh perfect! let's be best girlfriends who experiment and have foursomes with our boyfriends together…

Teehee.

I love her. She's totally (one of) my type(s).

The bride had to show her in laws the goods before the ceremony,...



The bride had to show her in laws the goods before the ceremony, there was no surprise there. But did her mother in law really have to taste it? No point in arguing and getting off on the wrong foot.

sirbknight: BDSM and so much more… Yes please.



sirbknight:

BDSM and so much more…

Yes please.

I've got to stop wearing knickers with shorts.



I've got to stop wearing knickers with shorts.

Some double penetration videos can be a bit halfhearted. One...



Some double penetration videos can be a bit halfhearted. One cock thrusting the other just 'there'. This is more like it - pump both of those holes, that's the whole point.

Would you rather have a natural big ass or natural big breasts?

I like my small pert little ass but I'd like to have bigger tits. So I'm gonna say big tits. Mmmm, big, bouncy, juicy tits!

Send Us

prettylittlenympho:

Your favorite things to hear during sex and we will pick and post our favorites!

xoxo

“Come on you need to relax, there’s still three more inches to go.”

alinabrina: Spank spank spank. I'll even take a good ol...



alinabrina:

Spank spank spank.

I'll even take a good ol fashioned, over the knee bare hand one at this point.
Any takers? :P

I can spank quite hard for a girl. But then I'm going to need a spanking myself. Any takers for me?

congratulations on 2000 followers:) i am 15 away.

Great. Good company in the 2,000 club then.

Did you just finger yourself in the kitchen then ?

No, in the lounge.

Well done on the matching btw. I'd disagree I'd say drink it because its strong it will keep you alert. Do you bother to go into the bathroom at all or just piss wherever you are ?

i pissed, carefully, in the kitchen. it has a tile floor. 

actually, i didn't drink it, i poured it away after i came. another day. 

Don't drink it now. Keep it in the glass. Drink lots of water. Add to the glass when you need to piss again until the end of the night evening then drink some and empty the rest over your head.

nice idea. i'll see how it goes. 

Do you just piss in a glass then? What are you wearing atm aswell

yeah, piss in a glass, job done. i just got a glass and half filled it now. i haven't really drunk enough today do its a bit strong. i'm debating whether to drink it or not.
what am i wearing? crop top, denim hotpants, black lace bra and thong (they match!). 

How much of your own piss have you drunk and how often do you drink it ? What makes you do it ? Apologies for the number of questions

i guess the most i've drunk is almost a pint. how often? i guess once every two or three months. why? god only knows. it feels dirty, it's something extreme i can do on my own, if i'm really horny for nastiness. honestly, i don't know why. 

How many men have pissed on your whore face?

actually none, so far. no one has pissed on me higher than my tits. i would be up for it though, and have drunk my own piss. hope that answers you question caller.

I heard you like the taste of your own shit

You heard wrong I'm afraid. Mine or other people's. Do you like the taste of your own shit, out of interest?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий