воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

my body in action

Sunrise



Sunrise

sensual-dominant: Please leave…. Really though



sensual-dominant:

Please leave….

Really though

I need your touch



I need your touch

Squeeze me



Squeeze me

hi, is that you in the pictures? I would like to buy a chastity cage, how many days can you resist without cumming? are you married - do you have a partner? have you ever cum with the chastity cage on?

hi, that is me in all the pictures, When you buy a cage I would recommend getting a good quality one from a reputable source, from experience I'd say if the price is too good to be true it probably is.

I'm not sure how many days I can go without cumming, I am married and my wife can't resist taking me out to use for her own fun now and again so it's never really up to me.

I have cum with the cage on from being pegged by my wife, it was fantastic by the way.

Thanks for all the questions!

Playing with myself



Playing with myself

About to get fucked



About to get fucked

Gettin ready for a ride



Gettin ready for a ride

Some people like feet, this is for those people.



Some people like feet, this is for those people.

easilyletsgetcarriedaway: The gf mentioned getting one of these...



easilyletsgetcarriedaway:

The gf mentioned getting one of these a few weeks ago, I wonder if she still wants to? They're so expensive though, maybe after graduation..

my wife says it's worth every penny

Security check



Security check

Locked out



Locked out

PINK!



PINK!

Photo



somebody requested this so here it is; me peeing (there's...



somebody requested this so here it is; me peeing (there's a whole set of these if anyone ever wants to see them…maybe I'll post them all together sometime)

piss with ur cock cage on!

Sure! I mean I do anyway, might as well take a picture of it(edit) here you go! I took a whole set but I just posted one….for now.  More requests? I just love em!

Locked 4 days



Locked 4 days

Tight fit



Tight fit

Requests?

looking for anything special? just ask, i have toys and friends to play with and I want to show you everything! Just ask!

Butt toy



Butt toy

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий