четверг, 6 июня 2013 г.

story of a girl

Photo



jim/pam + pretty lighting



jim/pam + pretty lighting

"Oscar, you are very smart, and you have a gigantic education....

















"Oscar, you are very smart, and you have a gigantic education. And, I think of you as my scarecrow, because you gave me a brain. So that's why I made you this."

Photo









Before&after



Before&after

Photo



Photo



Photo





bakerstreetsdoctor: disney-and-love: chicken-alfredo-f-jones: ...







bakerstreetsdoctor:

disney-and-love:

chicken-alfredo-f-jones:

I HAVE WAITED MY ENTIRE LIFE FOR THIS GIFSET TO APPEAR ON MY DASH

THIS IS MY FAVORITE PART OF ALADDIN.

Did you know that most of this scene wasn't scripted and Robin Williams just did it and the animators had a hard time creating the animation for this? Robin is a motherfucking genius.

Photo

















assgod: this is how i'm going to enter every room



assgod:

this is how i'm going to enter every room

The Potter Generation → Hedwig or Dobby? "Dobby has heard of...









The Potter GenerationHedwig or Dobby?

"Dobby has heard of your greatness, sir, but of your goodness, Dobby never knew."

mokou: if you follow me on tumblr and like my posts a lot i probably have fondly memorized your...

mokou:

if you follow me on tumblr and like my posts a lot i probably have fondly memorized your username and consider you a pal

Iron & Wine / Flightless Bird, American Mouth



Iron & Wine / Flightless Bird, American Mouth

sodamnrelatable: there are too manY SHOWS TO WATCH AND NOT ENOUGH TIME 

sodamnrelatable:

there are too manY SHOWS TO WATCH AND NOT ENOUGH TIME 

image

notabadday: "I feel like all my kids grew up and then they...





notabadday:

"I feel like all my kids grew up and then they married each other. It's every parent's dream."

percyspanda: sithlordtennant: schyther: superwhowhedonfighter: you know how a period is supposed...

percyspanda:

sithlordtennant:

schyther:

superwhowhedonfighter:

you know how a period is supposed to last 3-7 days

who is that asshole that only has to suffer 3 days

How freaking long are your classes? The longest period I had was 50 minutes.

image

There was so much innocence in that comment

Photo





Rose: I love you, Jack.Jack: Don't you do that, don't say your...



Rose: I love you, Jack.
Jack: Don't you do that, don't say your good-byes. Not yet, do you understand me?
Rose: I'm so cold.
Jack: Listen, Rose. You're gonna get out of here, you're gonna go on and you're gonna make lots of babies, and you're gonna watch them grow. You're gonna die an old… an old lady warm in her bed, not here, not this night. Not like this, do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body.
Jack: Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me… it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
Rose: I promise.
Jack: Never let go.
Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.

bealotcooler-if-you-did: lovethroughthedarkdays: worb: i was...



bealotcooler-if-you-did:

lovethroughthedarkdays:

worb:

i was looking in the dylan sprouse tag and found a great interview with him about why he and cole left disney

seriously worth watching

This is actually really interesting and gives me a newfound respect for him.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий