пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Valerie's Journey

mismatchedmama: hisneedsaremydesires: sirbknight: Have to...



mismatchedmama:

hisneedsaremydesires:

sirbknight:

Have to agree…

personaljezebel:

This is the sexiest thing I've seen on the internet in… ever. By quite a margin. I remember this video from once before and the guy did other videos with different knots on this girl but I never saved it for whatever reason.

Oh my!

I, clearly, need to take up wearing ties.

Brilliant



Brilliant

Yum



Yum

Photo



Ah Dangerous Beauty…



Ah Dangerous Beauty…

Hmmmm, funny I was just thinking this



Hmmmm, funny I was just thinking this

Love these…so amazing





















Love these…so amazing

Photo



Photo



Photo



fiestyvxn: When your down, in the darkness; look up.  The...



fiestyvxn:

When your down, in the darkness; look up.  The lights are usually above you. Rarely on the floor, at your feet.  

Photo



fiestyvxn: theplenitude: "Like a circle in a spiralLike a...



fiestyvxn:

theplenitude:

"Like a circle in a spiral
Like a wheel within a wheel
Never ending or beginning
On an ever spinning reel.."

Dusty Springfield, The Windmills Of Your Mind Lyrics

Songwriters: Legrand, Michel / Bergman, Alan / Bergman, Marilyn

Photo



She Loves Her Ink and Lace: Why Dominance and Submission?

She Loves Her Ink and Lace: Why Dominance and Submission?:

the-serotonin-ocean:

The reasons are too many to name, but let's start with these:

Because D/s is a value system. It's so much more than ballgags and buttplugs. It's an organizational concept, a system of gains and losses, of protocols and punishments. It's kind of like feudalism, without all the bad parts. It makes me wet. 



Because the man worthy of my intelligence, ambition, wit, and beauty should be worshipped and revered.



Because I would consider it my sole and primary purpose to empower and please him; to provide him with the safe assurance that I belong only to him.



Because it would bring me limitless joy to have a man from whom I could learn: about myself, about the nature of the world, about his interests and passions, his desires and fears. A man for whom it would be his duty to teach and guide me, to provide me with structure and order, who has my very best interests at heart. A man truly invested in my development as a human being, who would be proud to see remnants of his influence percolate throughout my daily life, outside the confines of our bedroom. 



Because the flip side of that is it would bring me limitless joy to find a man whom I could serve and inspire: everything from helping with his work to simply making him dinner.

For my submission is not a guarantee, but rather a prize he has won from me, and must spend every day claiming it from me, again and again. Every interaction, from subtle glances across the room or his hand squeezing my thigh beneath the table, to me, bent over his knee, submitting to punishment- these are all ways he wins me. I submit to them because the thought of pleasing him and the verbal reward- "Good girl"- are just about enough to make me squeal with happiness.



Because it is a constant effort on the part of the DOMINANT to be worthy of the submission of the submissive, and that would warrant my unmitigated devotion, any way he would require it.



Because I am loud and confident and always the leader of every team. But I am also always afraid, of everything, and always questioning the "What ifs" and "Should I haves" and my ambition is often an impediment to my own personal well being. Willingly surrendering control into the trusted hands of a Dominant both sexually and otherwise would absolve me of those fears- MY FEARS BECOME SECONDARY TO THE DESIRES OF THE DOMINANT. My one purpose in those moments is to obey, to submit, to relinquish the reins of control which I grip so tightly. 



Because I am small, and want to be small in the arms of someone much larger than me, and find that power dynamic incredibly arousing. To know that I could be broken so easily- and very well might be- but instead am treated with care and tenderness, even when the actions taken are rough. 



Because I say 'No' to myself too often when I should say 'Yes' and 'Yes' quite often when I should say 'No.' It is a Dominant's responsibility to guide me through these negotiations with myself, and I am absolved of any guilt when the decision is made for me. 



Because I am a vessel for my love's pleasure; I am his gateway to bliss, and he is mine. I am available to him wherever and whenever he would desire it. He would possess and own my body entirely. And in return, because I am a willing and obedient girl, I would own his as well. 



Because I cannot imagine there being anything more empowering for a man than knowing I cannot feel pleasure unless he allows it. My pleasure is inextricably linked with his authority. 



BECAUSE ORGASM CONTROL GUYS, COME ON.



Because the structure and discipline of a total power exchange dynamic would grant me access to a feeling of being cared for that I haven't felt in years. 



Because the delicate balance between pleasure and pain is incredibly erotic and while I am not a masochist, GIMME DAT ROUGH SEX. 



Because, in my research, I've never seen relationships with more communication (be it verbal, physical, sexual, etc) than those of a D/s nature. Because there is no room for omission when you are literally putting your life in someone else's hands. Because I am so tired of saying "I'm fine" when really I'm not, and a Dominant would expect me to own my feelings in a way a vanilla man could not. 



Because Dominants tend to be really verbal in bed, and I'm all about that. 



Because for all my feminist education and socialization, I want to be treated like a motherfucking princess. I want to be rescued every day, but not from some dragon or evil sorcerer…from myself. I tend to be my own worst enemy. 



Because I would prefer that rescuing take place with a hand wrapped around my throat, eye contact demanded, repeating my orgasm mantra over and over while being used without mercy or consideration for how I'm going to walk the following day. That's not his problem.  



Because I want to ask permission for everything, and hear the smile in his voice when he gives his answer. 



Because the Dominant men I know literally blow my fucking mind with their amazingness, and I gotta find me some of that for myself now that I know it really does exist. 



Because while I hate washing dishes and doing laundry, it's probably my body's greatest desire at the moment to be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen baking my kick ass spicy chocolate cookies.  



Because despite having super duper tiny fairy hands, I'm pretty strong, and therefore give really great foot rubs and back massages. And I can't think of anything more beautiful than asking for permission to treat the man I love with respect and adoration. 



Because I would love to go to a play party and make love while people watch, giving my Dominant an opportunity to show off his possession, knowing that we are going home together to our impenetrable fortress of lurve.



Because fidelity is something I've seen vanilla men take for granted and I won't accept anything less than total devotion. 



Because sometimes I'll bend the rules just to give my love an opportunity to express his Dominance. Because I want him to know I would go all the way, that his reach and influence is beyond any rational limit, that my every desire and decision is subject and subservient to his pleasure. 



Because I have been taught my entire life about all the things I am worthy of, and all the things I should not settle for. I have no intention of relinquishing my worth or settling for anything- submission is not about either of those things. It's about REACHING my worth, NOT settling for anything less than my very best self…and simply believing that the right man can help me reach that place.



And last but certainly not least…the sex is better when a Dominant is in charge.

(I think maybe I'm done being shy.)

Ummmm, what she said!

whisperedverse: I may never live to see my deepest desires realized. I know this. Still, I have at...

whisperedverse:

I may never live to see my deepest desires realized. I know this.

Still, I have at least desired. I have known the taste of longing, and I have drunk deeply of it.

I have desired; thus, I have at least lived.

Photo



Need



Need

Photo



be-pleasing-always: On guilt and the right to choose In their...



be-pleasing-always:

On guilt and the right to choose

In their search and explorations a submissive is often told she is depraved, sick, a twisted mind. Sadly the last thing she needed to hear, because more often than not that is exactly what she's been telling herself all along. That submission is wrong.

But it's not. This is not a 'disorder', a sick, depraved mind, but simply a human being who is wired differently from the norm. Why not see this submissive as simply a selfless, giving human being who needs someone to receive her gift?

It is perhaps easier to understand a man's need to dominate a woman than it is to understand a woman's need to serve. After all, we've been fighting for women's rights for centuries.

But this the ultimate in women's rights. Just like a woman is entitled to say no, she is also entitled to surrender her choices to another, voluntarily. It's the freedom to choose, which allows me to serve another's need above my own.

And it is that same right, that same hard-fought freedom that allows me to choose his bonds, his dominion, as my home. And my choice to fulfill this need to please, always.

.

©words: cat / be-pleasing-always

photography: Oleg V. Semenets [please leave image credit intact]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий