пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

your lips are fragile

can’t sleep so i’m gonna watch pitch perfect

can’t sleep so i’m gonna watch pitch perfect

enviest: ok



enviest:

ok

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



MY MOM TOLD ME THAT THE ONLY WAY MY FAMILY KNOWS I'M ALIVE IS BECAUSE THEY'LL OCCASIONALLY HEAR ME...

MY MOM TOLD ME THAT THE ONLY WAY MY FAMILY KNOWS I'M ALIVE IS BECAUSE THEY'LL OCCASIONALLY HEAR ME LAUGH AT SOMETHING ON MY COMPUTER FROM INSIDE MY ROOM

Photo



profounds: i wanna go to hollywood :( it's so fun



profounds:

i wanna go to hollywood :(

it's so fun

Photo



Photo



profounds: I Follow Back ! shoot me in my fucking head :(



profounds:

I Follow Back !

shoot me in my fucking head :(

Photo



deadhomo: if you're cute and you call me cute there is a 428% chance that i am currently...

deadhomo:

if you're cute and you call me cute there is a 428% chance that i am currently fantasizing about sucking your dick

Photo



Photo



What should I do during summer break?

  • blog
  • eat
  • and watch pretty little liars

Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий